Cooperation with universities.
Objectives of the cooperation:
- professional development of teachers, in the form of organising training sessions, seminars and additional courses;
- digital development of school students, in the form of organizing additional courses;
- organising and conducting joint educational and professional events (forums, conferences, seminars, exhibitions, etc.)
- organisation of career guidance activities among students, (open door days, career guidance work in schools, educational exhibitions, etc.)
- Organization of subject Olympiads, as well as competitions for project works with further receipt of discounts and educational grants.
- L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University.
L.N.Gumilyov Eurasian National University was founded by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan N.A.Nazarbayev from May 23, 1996 on the basis of association of two higher educational institutions – the Tselinograd Engineering and Construction Institute (CEIS) and the Tselinograd Pedagogical Institute.
In 2000 by the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan the L.N.Gumilyov Eurasian University was reorganized into the L.N.Gumilyov Eurasian State University (EGU) by merging with the Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
According to the Decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan from July 5, 2001 № 648 “About granting a special status to certain state higher educational institutions” the university was given a special status of a national university “considering a significant contribution to the formation, development and professional formation of the personality on the basis of national and universal human values, achievements of science and technology”.
The decision of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan from June 29, 2001 № 892 “About the renaming of some state higher educational institutions” the university was renamed into L.N.Gumilyov Eurasian national university.
Since 2000 the L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University has been considered a university at the international level. In August 2001 the university passed state accreditation, in April 2003 and 2008 – state attestation. – State attestation.
- IT University
Astana IT University is the leading center of competence for digital transformation in Central Asia, training highly qualified specialists in the field of digital economy based on interdisciplinary technologies.
-Build an effective system for training in IT technology and related fields of knowledge to meet the needs of the state;
-Integration of scientific research and educational process in the field of ICT and allied fields;
-Development of future specialist personal attributes with high social and civic responsibility;
-Development of corporate governance with high responsibility and competitiveness of all university employees;
-Formation of Smart Campus and expansion of university infrastructure.
Cooperation with schools.
The purpose – distribution of experience of “Nazarbayev Intellectual Schools” JSC, rendering of methodical support to partner schools, assistance in reception of the international bachelor’s degree and accreditation in the CIS countries.
Areas of partnership:
- Support for updated teaching and criterion-based assessment system;
- Work with the administrations of the partner schools;
- Organising educational and innovative work in the library.
- School-lyceum №73
- School-lyceum №66
- School-lyceum №85
- Grammar School №81